Business and Arts NL is launching a pilot project to encourage audiences to come out and enjoy all that the arts in NL have to offer this fall. We are seeking arts organizations who are interested in participating to be featured in some of this work, and help spread the word on social media and at events to help get the word out there that the arts are an invaluable, dynamic, fun element of life in Newfoundland and Labrador, and that there’s something for everyone to see and hear. The ultimate goal of this project is to increase audience numbers and encourage new potential concert and theatergoers and gallery visitors to come out and enjoy the arts.
We want to bring together a group of arts organizations to work together to make some (fun) noise about the art, theatre, music, and all that is going on in our thriving cultural scene, and invite audiences in to experience all we have to offer this fall. We are working with Ray Creative Agency to develop a communications and marketing plan and assets for this project so that we can all be singing from the same song sheet (pun intended!) to make this happen.
This project will take place between August 25 and November 30, 2022.
We will provide:
- Social media content, copy, and talking points.
- A landing page for the initiative.
- Administration of the project, including: working with Ray Agency to fine-tune content and messaging; writing and distributing press releases; seeking private sector partners to collaborate with; managing the overall deployment of media assets and the marketing plan.
- Share project content regularly on your social media feeds.
- Share event information for all of your events happening during the pilot period (Aug 25 – Nov 30) with us, so that we can incorporate it into program content.
- Provide a limited number of complimentary tickets for program contests, giveaways etc.
- Participate in project initiatives by creating user-generated posts (i.e. selfies, candid photos, etc, using program hashtags as opposed to graphically designed social media elements).
- Share what data you have re: audience numbers and online engagement in 2019, 2021, and at the end of the project.
- Share a high-resolution copy of your logo, and up to 10 high-resolution professional images of performances, venues and audience interactions that may be included in this work.
Interested in joining us?
We are seeking five organizations to participate in this initiative. Please email Amy Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest.