(Deadline: Oct 30, 2019)
Business and Arts NL and the Genesis Centre seek artists interested in contributing to the innovation and creativity of live events by proposing interactive visual art opportunities to be used as part of the Genesis Centre’s Pitch and Pick events.
These projects will serve to get spectators physically involved in the event, act as a visual manifestation of design and collaboration, stimulate conversation, and add to the dynamic nature of the event. Artist-facilitators will engage participants and involve them in the process.
We are seeking proposals for projects that will:
- Provide participants with an opportunity to interact with art in some way
- Create a finished product (or documentation of the project) that can be displayed by the Genesis Centre
- Build from beginning to final product over the course of a 2-hour event
- Preference may be given to projects that include technology or innovation in some way
Similar projects at other eventsThese projects could include, but are certainly not limited to: colouring walls, post-it artworks, interactive digital artworks, collaborative creations where artwork media is made by participants, group artworks (examples 2 and 3 here), or projects made from recycled materials.
Artist-facilitators will be paid reasonable professional fees based on recommended CARFAC rates.
Please submit the following to email@example.com by Wednesday, October 30, 2019:
- A description of your project including materials used, how audience members participate, and anticipated final product
- Images to support or illustrate your concept