How it Works:
Would you like me to create a unique painting and energy experience for your business? My intuitive/visionary art process involves tapping into the Highest Vision for you or your business to create a unique piece that can become an empowering catalyst for growth.
- a recording of a customized meditation to use during and after our time together (used to open our session)
- daily emails with intuitive messages and the symbolism I’ve incorporated in your painting (for the time it takes to create the painting)
- photos of the painting in progress
- reports on any energy work done (on you at a distance and infused into your painting for continued access)
- an energy-based intuitive painting created specifically for you
- and more – every co-creative experience is unique.
Energy paintings are more than customized art pieces. They’re portals to the universal energy flow – connecting you to the Highest Vision for your business. Commissioning an intuitive energy painting is an exercise in allowing, in trust, in wellness. My intuitive painting process involves working on one layer at a time, never knowing what I will be called to paint on the next one or channel for you. I ask. I listen. I receive visions. I paint. I answer the call for stillness or energy work. For examples, please visit my website.
About the Artist:
Dominique Hurley is an intuitive visual artist, master educator, and naturopath who helps individuals and groups open the gateway to creativity and connect to their essence for success. She’s the creator of the Intuition into Action workshop: 5 Steps to Activate Your Intuition for a Happy Healthy Life.
Dominique Hurley’s artwork is as much about the creative process as the final results, reflecting the dance of Spirit within Nature and the Self – energies that illuminate, transform, move and lead to reflection. Her mixed media paintings and photography are rich in vibrant colours, textures, energy and empowering symbolism.
In addition to recently spending a year studying visionary art in Europe and Asia, Dominique has a Certificate of Art & Design (SK), a Certificate of Professional Photography (BC), a Masters in Education (AB), and is a certified naturopath (ANN). She looks forward to using her special brand of skills to serve the business community. See her work at www.DominiqueHurley.com.