Here at Business & Arts NL, we know that creativity is key to innovation. That’s why we want to keep developing events and programming that explores our individual and collective creative potential.
We’re seeking volunteers to join our Advisory Committee for Creativity and Innovation Programming. This committee will meet 2x/year, in person at Killick Capital in St. John’s, to explore:
- What events and/or programming might be valuable to you/your teams
- How we might help people in “non-creative” fields become more creative
- Who else might be interested in this conversation
- How risk and creativity interact in your line of work
- What aspects of creativity seem the most attainable and/or mystifying to you/your team
- What sort of “collisions” between arts and business might bear fruit for you/your team
If you’re curious to explore and value the importance of collaboration in building a vibrant and resilient innovation ecosystem, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send an email, with a few words about why this conversation is of interest to you, to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 5, 2023.