Grow to Lead Mentorship Program
Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.John C. Crosby
Connecting leaders in the arts and business communities to help strengthen the arts sector, one relationship at a time. Do you want to make a difference? Be part of our exciting new program!
We are seeking:
- Artists or arts administrators with a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership position
- Leaders in the private sector with at least 8 years of experience
- We will connect these individuals in mentorship pairs to work closely together for a minimum of 3 hours/month for 10 months.
Some of the areas of focus may include but aren’t limited to:
- Communication Skills/Ability to Influence
- Communications Strategy
- Fundraising Skills
- Leadership – Board
- Motivating and Managing Staff
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Financial Acumen
- Expanding Network
- Media Skills – how to do interviews, public speaking etc.
Mentor pairs will be matched based on skills, needs, experience and interest. Each participant (mentor and mentee) will receive an honorarium of $1,500.
Interested in learning more?
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts.