Mentee Expression of Interest
Are you a leader from the arts sector who is interested in pushing yourself to learn, grow and evolve?
The Grow to Lead Mentorship Program wants to match you with a leader in the private sector to help you and your organization navigate challenges, connect to new ideas, people and resources, and strengthen your leadership and your organization’s capacity.
- Mentorship pairs will be matched in February 2023.
- After brief orientation activities in February, mentorship pairs will work independently for at least 3 hours/month for 10 months (until November 2023) to get to know each other, identify goals, and work together.
- Business and Arts NL keeps in touch with the teams, including monthly touchpoints by email, and quarterly “coffee hour” meetings with the entire cohort.
- Each mentorship pair will have access to some discretionary funds for further training or consultation that may help you achieve your goals together.
- Mentors and mentees will each receive a $1,500 honorarium out of respect for the valuable time given to this work.
If you have at least 3 years of leadership experience and are interested in seeking out a mentor, please fill out the Mentee Expression of Interest Form.