Mentor Expression of Interest
Have you ever wanted to use your skills and experience to make a positive impact in someone else’s life? Now’s your chance.
The Grow to Lead Mentorship Program is looking for leaders from the private sector to mentor leaders from the arts community, helping them and their organizations to navigate challenges, connect to new ideas and resources, grow, and thrive.
- Mentorship pairs will be matched in February 2023.
- After brief orientation activities in February, mentorship pairs will work independently for at least 3 hours/month for 10 months (until November 2023) to get to know each other, identify goals, and work together.
- Business and Arts NL keeps in touch with the teams, including monthly touchpoints by email, and quarterly “coffee hour” meetings with the entire cohort.
- Each mentorship pair will have access to some discretionary funds for further training or consultation that may help you achieve your goals together.
- Mentors and mentees will each receive a $1,500 honorarium out of respect for the valuable time given to this work.
If you have at least 8 years of experience and are interested in becoming a mentor, please fill out the Mentor Expression of Interest Form.