Whether you normally sell your products at craft fairs/farmers’ markets, local shops or via your website, or you’re an emerging artist who doesn’t yet have an online shop – there’s room for everyone! Each artist will receive 1 page in the guide. Please refer to last year’s guide to get an idea of content, interactivity and layout: https://businessandartsnl.com/holiday-gift-guide/
Is there a limit on the number of pieces I can submit?
Yes, 3 samples of work that showcase the type of products or work you sell.
What format should I be submitting in?
JPGs under 10MB. Please label each file with the following format 01_Artists_Name
- Required dimensions 6” (w) by 6.5” (h) at minimum 72ppi or 517px (w) by 560px (h)
- Images submitted with different proportions will be cropped to this format, which is roughly square
What type of artwork or products can I submit?
Submissions could include but are not limited to:
- Lower priced items for staff gifts or swag bags
- New album releases
- Christmas albums or holiday music
- Digital prints of original artwork or illustrations
- Holiday cards and gifts
- Ceramics and pottery
- Textile and fibre arts
- Arts organizations – gift certificates and membership sales
- Tickets to performances
- Candles and crafts
- Local books, publications and subscriptions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 2 business days.