Attention: Please read carefully
Please note that if you have issues submitting your form check to ensure your images are saved as one of the specified file types (JPG or PNG) and that the file names don’t include any other characters besides letters or numbers and “_”. If the issue persists please email your images/submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you normally sell your products at craft fairs/farmers’ markets, local shops or via your website, or you’re an emerging artist who doesn’t yet have an online shop – there’s room for everyone! Each artist will receive 1 page in the guide. Please refer to last year’s guide to get an idea of content, interactivity and layout: https://businessandartsnl.com/holiday-gift-guide/
Is there a limit on the number of pieces I can submit?
Yes, 3 samples of work that showcase the type of products or work you sell.
What format should I be submitting in?
JPGs under 10MB. Please label each file with the following format 01_Artists_Name
- Required dimensions 6” (w) by 6.5” (h) at minimum 72ppi or 517px (w) by 560px (h)
- Images submitted with different proportions will be cropped to this format, which is roughly square
What type of artwork or products can I submit?
Submissions could include but are not limited to:
- Lower priced items for staff gifts or swag bags
- New album releases
- Christmas albums or holiday music
- Digital prints of original artwork or illustrations
- Holiday cards and gifts
- Ceramics and pottery
- Textile and fibre arts
- Arts organizations – gift certificates and membership sales
- Tickets to performances
- Candles and crafts
- Local books, publications and subscriptions
Please contact email@example.com. We will get back to you within 2 business days.