Arts to Business Catalogue
Tap into our region’s rich creative sector and invest in your company’s greatest asset – its people – by offering opportunities for learning, team-building, and growth.
The Arts to Business Catalogue features more than 80 services offered by members of the creative community in our province.
The catalogue provides opportunities for creative learning, team-building, and innovation by connecting businesses with artists, designers, and other creative thinkers.
At Business and Arts NL, our goal is to foster a strong culture of innovation in our province by leveraging the unique skills offered by members of the creative community. Here’s a message from the Co-Chairs of our Board of Directors introducing the new catalogue.
The Arts to Business Catalogue includes services such as:
- Leadership, team-building, and creative problem-solving sessions led by actors, visual artists, and other collaborative thinkers.
- Public speaking workshops offered by nationally recognized performing artists in theatre and opera.
- Storytelling through video production to develop your company’s message or brand, potentially including employees in the production process.
- Live entertainment by musicians, dancers, comedians, and other performers for customer or employee appreciation events.
- Inspiring presentations by innovators and visionaries who can activate creative potential and bring ideas to life with visuals.
We believe creative thinkers can contribute to business not only through hands-on technical skills and experience, but also through their approach to life. The creative community offers a wealth of highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who can help businesses find solutions and develop their culture and brand.