Do you believe that the arts are a significant and necessary part of a thriving community?
We believe they have intrinsic value and contribute to a broad range of economic and social goals, including:
- Amplifying underrepresented voices, illuminating power dynamics, and challenging the status quo
- Creating jobs and developing skills
- Attracting and retaining businesses
- Revitalising places
- Attracting visitors
- Building community pride and social cohesion
- Encouraging public dialogue
- And a whole lot more
Join our membership of businesses, arts organizations and individuals and you help support our work to:
Connect arts and the community.
Encourage creativity and innovation through collaboration with the arts
Facilitate access to alternative sources of financial, human and community capital for the arts.