Here at Business & Arts NL, we’re not just members of an organization. We’re part of a diverse community (consisting of local businesses, artists/arts organizations and individuals) dedicated to building meaningful connections between the private and creative sectors. We believe the arts, and our inherent resilience and creativity, are powerful economic and cultural drivers that can help businesses, and the province, thrive.
Who should join?
If you’re a business that values creativity in problem solving, someone who believes a vibrant creative community contributes to a resilient economy, an artist/arts organization who wants to be part of this growth, or someone who embraces arts and culture as part of what makes Newfoundland and Labrador attractive and unique – we welcome you all!
In addition to providing opportunities to connect with like-minded leaders in the business and arts communities, through networking and other events, here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Learn how to incorporate creativity into your business to help propel its success
- Be surprised and inspired. You’ll be the first to know about upcoming events, and have the chance to grab tickets with your member discount
- Get help hiring the right artist for the job when you’re commissioning artworks, giving creative gifts, planning an event, or engaging an inspirational guest
- Make an impact in the community by volunteering, participating in and supporting the arts
- Make new friends and connections in the arts community that will enrich your life and the lives of your employees
Artists and Arts Organizations:
- Improve your business practices through access to pro bono help, workshops, mentorships and training
- Be the first to learn about Requests for Submissions, Calls for Artists, and other opportunities to collaborate with private and public sector partners
- Find new opportunities to impact the community through your skills and creativity
Your support helps us deliver valuable programming to strengthen the local arts community, create opportunities that foster understanding and engagement between arts and business, and contribute to a vibrant province where the arts are valued, essential and sustainable. And we’re just getting started.
Creativity and imagination are some of our province’s most valuable assets. Help them flourish by joining our growing community!