Membership Registration for Business
When you join Business and Arts NL we help you find ways to harness the creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness of the creative sector to inspire and strengthen your team and engage your stakeholders. Your contribution through Business and Arts NL will also make a difference not only to the lives of artists, but also to the economic growth of the business community and our economy.
We’re happy to meet with you to tailor this opportunity to meet your needs and business objectives.
- Sunrise Series – At 7:30am while the rest of the province sleeps, you are awake, fired up, and opening new doors, being inspired and finding new ways to bring new talent and energy into your world and business. All before 8:30am. What a way to kickstart the day.
- Scene First Events – These are tickets you won’t find at the box office or on Ticketmaster. Not even the most seasoned scalpers have this inside track. We work closely with the best in the music, theatre, dance, visual arts, film, and literary community to create ways to get access to behind-the-scenes insider looks of how shows happen and chances to meet the team.
- Creative Matchmaking – Need to shake up your next staff meeting? Can’t motivate your sales team? Need to impress a new client? Entertainment for an event? We can introduce you to all the key talent from painters, keynote speakers, artists and musicians. Even jugglers and aerialists are on our speed dial. We’ll sit with you and matchmake talent to your objective.
- Talent Exchange – Join us, and you’re joining forces with other leaders in the community who know that creative minds are the keys to success. You will see your employees engaging with the community and developing leadership skills through joining our 1500-hour volunteer bank for artists, leading a professional development workshop or sitting on a board. Together, we’ll build the capacity of the arts in our province.
- Limited Edition Artwork – We commission a limited-edition artwork available only to our members on a first-come, first served basis. A great opportunity to build your collection or impress an important client.
- Permission to use Business and Arts NL’s logo on corporate website or promotional materials.
When you join as a Member of Business for the Arts, you become a part of a community of leaders who believe that the arts are part of a healthy socio-economic environment where creativity and innovation are nurtured and where the quality of life for communities is improved for all.
To talk about membership engagement opportunities for you or your staff, please contact Pete Soucy at email@example.com or (709) 745 1611.