ArtSupport NL Stream 2 is a new stream of this program, designed for organizations who want to improve their fundraising practices but don’t have the organizational capacity for intensive bi-weekly coaching. This program helps participants make focused strategic changes to various areas of an organization’s fundraising work in order to amplify and streamline the fundraising work already being done.
This work will be led by Cindy Wagman, CEO of The Good Partnership, a small Canadian firm focused on helping small nonprofits do more with less. Read our Spotlight on Partnership with Cindy for a preview of what participants can expect.
1) Get started! (May 2020)
Self-assessments circulated and first meeting with our coach. Each group will start off with a 30-minute consultation and priority setting with Cindy Wagman from The Good Partnership.
2) Orientation (June 1, 2020)
2-hour online training/orientation to help understand the program, goals, and likely outcomes. This training is for board members, to help them support the work being done by staff.
Four 2-hour sessions between June 1 and July 15 to get you started on the right foot.
4) Fundraising Plan Development (summer 2020)
Participating organizations will spend 2 hours with Cindy to set reasonable goals and map out what to work on next.
5) Virtual Training Phase 2
Eighteen 20-min “Choose your own Adventure” modules offered online. (Fall 2020)
Topics may include:
- Making the most of the donors you already have
- Making it easy to give – designing asking/giving opportunities
- Evaluating a current fundraiser/plan
- Designing a new fundraiser
- Fundraising in a small community
- Preventing burnout in nonprofit staff
- Networking that feels good
- Impact stories to raise more money
- How to find new donors on Facebook
Two more 1hr coaching sessions over the course of the fall to help you check in, set goals, and move forward. (Fall 2020)
7) ArtSupport Cohort Meet-ups
Join with your colleagues to discuss what’s working, what’s tricky, and share ideas.
Regular check-ins with Business and Arts NL team members to see if there’s anything we can do to help.