Connecting businesses and artists to uncover creative solutions that help you grow, innovate, and stand out.
The Talent Exchange between businesses and artists lives in perfect balance. No one side is more important than the other. Both sides have ways to problem solve that are transformational; not the transactional relationships of the past.
We are the go-to resource in Newfoundland and Labrador for businesses looking to collaborate with artists. Contact us if you need help hiring an artist for:
Small projects (party entertainment, Christmas card orders)
Training and workshops (team building, creativity, public speaking)
Large projects (public art, artists-in-residence, design collaboration)
Other components of the talent exchange include:
- Workshops for the creative sector on how to design and maintain sponsor relationships
- Demonstrating to business the value of partnerships with the arts
How to Get Involved
- Represent a business seeking that “perfect fit” of a collaboration with the arts community;
- Have an offbeat arts-related idea you’re interested in exploring;
- Represent an arts organization seeking a focused partnership with a local business;
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent projects include:
St. John’s International Airport Association and Vessela Brakalova
St. John’s Community Market Custom Vendor Stalls
A project with the St. John’s Community Market, Husky Energy, Fougere Menchenton Architecture, Rabbittown Community Centre, and the St. John’s Tool Library. Building custom Vendor Stalls for the new Community Market.
Mentor/Carpenter: John Duchow
Read more here.
Memorial University, Emera Innovation Exchange Signal Hill Campus and Jud Haynes
A #ComePlayWithMeNL piano collaboration between Memorial University and Jud Haynes. Jud’s work is featured at the Emera Innovation Exchange on Signal Hill Road.
Art by Jud Haynes
Read more here.