Brokering is a membership benefit for all members of Business and Arts NL. Brokering will provide promotional opportunities/advantages to business while simultaneously adding to the resource base of arts organizations. Brokering is a Business and Arts NL membership service, and will be a key element in building relationships between business and arts.
Our brokering service matches private sector members with arts groups or individuals in order to achieve desired results, including:
- Community engagement (through exposure, volunteer opportunities)
- Brand exposure (through logo placement, advertising, media coverage etc.)
- Arts-related decision making (i.e. visual art consultancy, access to specific creative services)
Other components of the brokering service include:
- Workshops for the creative sector on how to engage a sponsor
- Coaching and consulting to arts organizations/artists seeking sponsorships
- Demonstrating to business the value of partnerships with the arts
How to Get Involved
- Represent a business seeking that “perfect fit” of an alliance with the arts community;
- Have an offbeat arts-related idea you’re interested in exploring;
- Represent an arts organization seeking a focused partnership with a local business;
Please contact our General Manager.
Here are some of our most recent brokering projects:
We helped Martek host a noontime concert series at Atlantic Place.
We connected Seafair Capital with an artist for a great staff teambuilding exercise.
We helped Fishers’ Loft and Diamond Design launch a concert series.
We connected RBC with a theatre instructor who led employees through improv activities for customer service training.
We helped Statoil employees work together on this painting activity as part of a teambuilding exercise.
We created a Pop-up Gallery of artworks by Business and Arts NL artists in a startup office for National Public Relations.
We helped Knightsbridge, Robertson, Surrette amass a team of actors to aid a client in a staff training event.